Ok, SO…. I just wrote a very long post accepting the awards that I’ve been nominated for, but, somehow it was all deleted. SO.. here I go again!
I’ve only had this blog up and running for about a month and a half. During this time I’ve been nominated for four awards, all more than once by 16 wonderful people. So with interests in remaining a well-mannered and appreciative soul I am now (finally) acknowledging these awards. Sunshine, Versatile, Very Inspirational and Kreativ.
This also comes with rules. So I decided to keep this comprehensive:
- Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
- Answer 10 question about your self.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
What is your favorite color? Sand
What is your favorite animal? Mountain Lion
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Dr. Pepper
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter
What’s your passion? Writing and Art, but I have so many. 🙂
What’s your Favorite pattern? Patterns in nature. The Fibonacci Sequence
Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Both
What’s your favourite number? 11
Favourite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite flower? Tiger Lily
And here’s 10 fun facts about me:
1) My lineage is Roma (gypsies man!) Cherokee, German and French.
2) I’m a road trip junkie (its a gypsy thing).
3) I love sour cream on everything.
4) I believe that meditation is listening to God.
5) I’ve lived in 3 states in the past year.
6) I went to 5 schools before graduating high school.
7) I slipped and almost fell off of the Grand Canyon’s rim once (very scary).
8) I’m currently writing 2 books.
9) I’m an 80’s music junkie.
10) I have a tattoo of a giant Manta ray on my back. It’s huge… Got it in Tahiti 🙂
Now..I’d like to thank these wonderful people for the nominations, and in turn, I am nominating each of you. No, this is not being lazy. I read and enjoy all these bloggers very much. I also need to add that I’m not sure how tags and links work just yet so excuse my tech-virginity:
Thank you all very much for all the wonderful compliments and thoughtful comments. On another note, I will be self-publishing an Ebook through Amazon within the next few weeks. I am going to link it here because it involves many of my blog posts with deeper elaboration and reflection. It also involves many concepts that I haven’t explored here. SO.. be on the lookout!